Saturday, April 23, 2005

Haloscan Commenting Added...

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

Well, I've been wondering about this Trackback business on other blogs, and I didn't know exactly what it did. Now I know. It deletes all the comments from a blog. I wish to express my sincere apologies to all my readers and fans. Both of you are very much appreciated.

UPDATE: Hmmm, I seem to have now lost my trackback after republishing again, but at least I got my comments back. I retract my apology but stand by my appreciation. I wonder if I need to hide existing comments or something.

UPDATE #2: Ok, I think I've got it figured out. I now have Blogger comments and Haloscan Trackback. Well, I figured out how to get it working. Now I need to figure out exactly how to use Trackback, how it benefits me, and whether or not it makes this page load too slowly. Feedback on the blog performance would be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home