Monday, April 11, 2005

Markos Moulitsas on C-SPAN Yesterday...

I saw Markos Moulitsas, of the Daily Kos, on C-SPAN yesterday. He has been blogging for a long time and is probably most well known for his infamous "screw them" comment concerning the four civilian service men killed and hung from a bridge in Fallujah, Iraq.

I tuned into C-SPAN expecting to see some horned, cold-blooded reptilian creature with a foaming mouth spouting rabid rants against Empire, occasionally broken by a spray of froth caused by involuntary psychosomatic barking and outbursts of "Halliburton!" and "BushLied!" symptomatic of Political Tourette's Syndrome.

I can report that he is a normal looking fellow, a couple of years younger than me. He was asked about his "screw them" comment, but his answer was unsatisfactory and too nuanced for me to repeat it. His story of getting started in blogging and his rise in popularity is a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home