Sunday, April 17, 2005

Viva UKIP-Green Coalition Government, Viva!

If I could vote in the upcoming elections in the United Kingdom, I should vote for the U.K. Independence Party according to this "Who Should You Vote For?" survey. I thought I'd be considered a conservative in the U.K., so that's what I expected the outcome to be. There were a few questions that I didn't understand what was being asked, such as the question about replacing the Council Tax with an Income Tax.



Who Should You Vote For?


8 Labour
13 Conservative
0 Liberal Democrat
36 UK Independence Party
30 Green


You should vote: UK Independence Party

UKIP's primary focus is on Europe, where the party is strongly against joining both the EU constitution and the Euro. UKIP is also firmly in favour of limiting immigration. The party does not take a clear line on some other policy issues, but supports scrapping university tuition fees; it is strongly against income tax rises and favour reducing fuel duty.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home