Thursday, May 19, 2005

Light Blogging for Next Few Days...

I'll be doing only light blogging over the next few days as I have family coming to town. I should get the Wine of the Week out on Friday as expected, and I plan to convert the Like Making Sausage post into a regular weekend series. I'm definitely looking to change the name, so any suggestions are welcome. I'll be trying a new segment called The Cutting Room Floor where I will post highlights from all my leftover "Draft" entries that were never published for one reason or another. Finally, I'm going to hang a Help Wanted shingle sometime this weekend in an attempt to get some other collaborators and contributors at Vagabondia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Count me in!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

What is the theme to the Making Sausage posts? It seemed like just an internal reflection post.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home