Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday Fun

Every now and then, I let my hair down and have a little fun here at Vagabondia. AlanK has posted some fun stuff over at AK Land, and I thought I would steal some of his ideas for Vagabondia. He answers a series of questions, that I thought would make and easy and fun post. However, focusing on the easy aspect of the post, I'll be truncating the original 28 questions at AK Land to just the top ten.

  1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Broken Flowers


  2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? A Crown of Swords by Robert Jordan


  3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Stratego. It's easier and more fast paced than chess.


  4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? The Week Magazine.


  5. FAVORITE SMELL? Anything on an outdoor grill


  6. FAVORITE FOOD? French Toast smothered in peanut butter, bananas, and syrup.


  7. FAVORITE SOUND? Old school Willie Nelson, like Red-Headed Stranger


  8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Disappointing my girlfriend


  9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Damn! Time to walk the dogs again.


  10. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY... I'd go into work with a new car and a really bad attitude!

Ok, so I actually swapped question ten with question twelve, but I figured it was more entertaining. Besides, there are no future children for the Indigent Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home