Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year - 2006 Edition

Today is the start of the New Year for the world and here at Vagabondia. Personally, I don't make New Year's resolutions because they usually end up being a lot like United Nations resolutions; they're so much wishing and hoping without the discipline and determination to actually see the changes we want.

One thing I would like to change in 2006 is the Vagabondia blog. Mike and Grimacer have been wonderful additions, but my own involvement has been lacking. I'm trying to come up with a plan and a schedule that will permit me to post more regularly.

For this week, I'll be posting the top five posts of 2005. What's that you say? Is it a little late for a "Best Of 2005" list? Absolutely not! As usual, your Indigent Blogger is doing it right where so many corporate media organizations got it wrong. Yes, many mainstream media outlets completed their best stories of 2005 days before 2005 was actually over, but what if there had been an earth-shattering story yesterday or the day before? Not me! I waited until the very end to insure a last minute surge of brilliant posts by the Vagabond bloggers was not left out of our "Best Of" list.

Say tuned for the first of the Best Posts of 2005 (in no particular order).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home